Wednesday, March 3, 2010

What have I not thought of... yet?

I found myself thinking of a good idea for a blog post and was coming up with ideas that were really not that great. I started to look back at previous posts that I have made and when I looked at my post of "my invention," I began to wonder what others had thought of that I would never in wildest dreams imagine to create. I stumbled upon an interesting brand of knick knacks by "fredflare."

The first item that struck me by surprise was a sponge microphone that doubled for singing in the shower and for bathing. Although rather pointless, I have to admit that it is quite creative as well as humorous. I then went to the official website for purchasing these items and discovered even more unique surprises.

I thought that the different types of ice cube trays for purchase were very funny and creative. First of all, there is the "Gin and Titonic" tray, which molds water into ice cubes shaped like the Titanic as well as ice cubes shaped like icebergs. The pun on the name of the drink really tied the whole concept together. Another interesting item is the "Cool Jazz" ice cube tray. It seems funny that one would be able to stir their beverage with a frozen guitar, but... hey it definitely sells!

No comments:

Post a Comment