Saturday, February 20, 2010

Reform This!


There are so many things that politicians speak of reforming. I believe that many people think just as one person, they cannot make an impact on the world. However, if we all reform ourselves and our ways of life, we can make a gigantic impact on the world around us. I would like to reform the attitude of the general population. There are so many people in the world that go through life everyday wearing their smile upside down. The glass is "half empty" for way too much of the world, and people need to realize that in actuality life is what you make of it. In my world the glass is always "half full," if not completely full. There are so many things in life to be thankful for. I promise you that if you laid in bed at night and tried to count all of your blessings, there would be absolutely no way that you could do so without falling asleep. If you do not believe me, I suggest that you try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment